Friday, June 10, 2011

W.T.F. Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
G.D.I.F. (God damn it's Friday)

1) Many people who work a Monday through Friday job say T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's Friday). In my industry, Friday is the worst day of the week, so we say G.D.I.F. (God Damn It's Friday). What is your worst day of the week?
When I work Sunday, that's the worst. It's a full 8-10 hour day compressed into three hours. Yuck. Otherwise, Tuesday can be a pain--lots of clean-up since I don't work Mondays. It IS my Monday.
2) If you have a male dog and took it to a male veterinarian and the dog tried to kiss the vet, if the vet suddenly said "Woah! I don't swing that way. I don't kiss male dogs," would it send up a red flag to you that maybe your vet was having a little too much fun with female dogs or would you just think it's a bad joke? (This really happened to a person I know
Very lame joke. My niece is a vet; her sense of humor is equally bizarre.
3) If you have a car, what is hanging from your rear view mirror? If you don't have one, what would you like to have hanging in a car?
Two scent thingies. One is close to ten years old and pretty dead as far as scent, but it's shaped like a dolphin and I just like it. Plus, having two makes my car easily to spot in parking lots; there are a lot of small, gray SUVs in the world.
4) I absolutely hate hummus. I can't stand it's baby poopish texture. I don't understand why people like eating it. Is there a type of food that you can't stand that everyone else around you seems to love?
I can't stand tomatoes, or cukes. What, precisely, is the attraction here? I do like hummus though. ;-)
5) Pretend you're eating a Tex-Mex grill type restaurant where you can totally customize your items (think Chipotle, Qdoba, Freebirds World Burrito, Moe's Southwest Grill, etc.) and you're ordering a burrito. What fillings/toppings do you ask for?
Pinto beans, green chilis, grilled chicken, hot sauce, Mexican rice, guacamole.
6) Does it bother you when people bring their puppies/little dogs into grocery stores in those dog purses?
Yeah. People do that at the library too. Stupid. Really: people have allergies. Keep your dog leashed. Outside.
7) Has anyone ever un-friended you on Facebook (or another social network) for a really stupid reason? I ask because my minister's wife decided to un-friend me recently because I jokingly created an image of my name spelled in penis drawings. (It's a font called Cocksure)
Your minister's wife needs to lighten the fuck up. And to answer your question, yes. Over politics, I guess; I haven't asked. We work together and it's not worth the hassle.
8) What is your toothpaste personality type?
I am, apparently, stubborn AND slow-witted. Yay, me.
9) What is your favorite thing to do on your "lazy days?" Singer Bruno Mars apparently likes to dance around with men wearing monkey masks (click here to see what I mean)
Not that. I'm more a find-a-meme/sit on the couch/take a nap lazer.
10) What is your absolute favorite thing to take pictures of? We all know what U.S. Congressman Anthony Weiner loves to take photos of, but with a last name of Weiner, what did everyone expect?
Babies/children. Or flowers. I think the latter is some sort of weird genetic thing: my dad took endless pictures of flowers.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.