Monday, June 6, 2011

Travel to see...

You Should Go See Acropolis
You can be quite academic in your approach to things. You are scholarly and bookish.
You are high achieving. You perform well no matter what situation you're in.
You are resourceful and capable. You have an ingenious way of getting things done.
You are very opinionated. And you never keep your opinions to yourself!
OK, sometimes I keep my opinion to myself. lol Good thing I've already seen this. It is pretty damn awesome.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I should go see the Colosseum. And it fits okay.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.