Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Seriously Random Question Meme, Part 3 (The Final Edition)

41. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
Beast, yesterday. Before that, it was Anne, Sparky, Mark, Dani, Kassidy, Marissa, Jessica, Shelby, Brian, and Manda at Wal-Mart on the mission trip.
42. What is something you need to go shopping for?
I need some summer-wear for work. I don't fit in my clamdiggers from last year. Sigh....
43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives?
Hah! No. The only people in my family named after family are my two oldest sisters and some of my nieces and nephews. And my son.
44. What kind of car do (did) your parents drive?
Mom had a '71 Toyota Corolla, and then a Subaru hatchback, and then a Dodge (which was a particularly horrid car, frankly). Dad had a '60s-era station wagon, then a Olds Toronado, then a Chevy Malibu (smaller) station wagon, then the Dodge I mentioned above. There was a big blue pick-up in there too, a work vehicle. And when I was tiny, there was a Rambler around. The real question here is why I remember this stuff!
45. Are you rich?
Who in the U.S. would ever flat out say yes? But I think overall, we pretty much are, though perhaps not in a strictly financial sense.
46. If you could spend one intimate night with a celebrity, no questions asked, never to see them again, who would it be?
No thanks. I do not roll that way at all. Now, if you'd asked about who I'd like to spend a few days with talking, THAT is a list!
48. What famous person do you look like? Feel free to use this facial match program by clicking here. Show us at least the celeb photo.
The first photo I picked gave me the following results:
Fasha Sandha
55.56%
Molly Ringwald
55.00%
Julia Stiles
54.44%
Catherine Deneuve
53.33%
Maite Perroni
53.33%
Second photo:
Maite Perroni
56.67%
Laetitia Casta
56.67%
Holly Valance
56.11%
Jena Malone
56.11%
Siti Nurhaliza
56.11%
Based on this I guess I look most like Maite Perroni, though I actually look nothing like her:
49. What is the most daring thing you've done recently?
Heh, basically the past week has been nothing but challenging. Motivating teens, dealing with sore throat + rash in one kid (turned out to be mono), sleeping 5 hours a night, sorting and organizing hundreds of jars of baby food and tubes of toothpaste...yeah. Whee.
50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail?
Wait: is pregnant a pass or a fail?? Either way, I am not pregnant. I promise.
51. Which sex scandal of the last decade bothers you the most?
All of them. Mostly because I simply do not want to know this stuff. Really, there are so many crimes committed that are much more important to me, like this one.
52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
Hmm. No.
53. What are your plans (or what have you done) for this weekend?
I have accomplished my lengthy list: grocery shopping, laundry, and checking on FIL, not to mention hours of sitting around relaxing. Missions accomplished!!
54. Have you ever woken up and not known where you were?
Yeah, happens occasionally when I'm not at home and exhausted wherever I am. Not this week, though.
55. What were you doing at midnight last night??
Probably snoring. I was in bed and asleep before 10:30.
56. Last restaurant you went to?
Sadly, it was a Subway along a highway.
57. How many hours did you sleep for last night?
8.5 or so.
58. Which is more distracting: Sexting while driving or sex while driving?
I would say the latter, but I could be wrong.
59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Could be. Who knows.
60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
Yup. Many times, though not recently. I've done some changing while driving, even, but not a complete wardrobe change.

3 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

I know- is it pass or fail?

Enjoy the rest of your day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/06/could-it-be-2011/

Kwizgiver said...

I congratulate you on your weight loss so that your pants don't fit!

Cat. said...

Uhm, other direction. :-(

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.