Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
The Best & the Worst

1. What was the best thing that happened to you this week?
I'm way far ahead of my workload for the first time in MONTHS. What a great feeling.
The worst?
The worst that I'm willing to share here is hearing about a friend's nightmare move; out of the frying pan, into the fire.
2. What's the best thing someone's done for you (recently or not so recently)?
Allowed me to help.
What's the worst thing someone's done to you (again, recently or not so recently)?
I can't think of anything serious AND recent, but Sparky is always good for treating his parents lousy occasionally. It's what kids do, eh?
3. What's the best thing about your job?
I pretty much get to decide what I'm doing every day, with no input from On High, or most anyone else.
Worst?
Same thing, to a certain degree. Also, people can annoy the crap out of me some days.
4. What's the best new website you've found?
Oh, I'm always finding interesting new sites, but I can't think of anything fantabulous right now. OK, well, my brother's new business site is pretty awesome.
Worst?
That same website needs some serious cleanup and some editing.
5. What's the best book you've read?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....
I've probably read over 5000 books in my life. Seriously. The best book I've read? Depends on the day and my feelings, and how hard I'm willing to work. My favorite book is The Book of Ruth.
Worst?
Let's just say that I am not a fan of The Grapes of Wrath, or anything I've read of Hemingway's.
6. What's the best movie you've seen?
I really like Heathers. I also appreciate Shoah a great deal.
Worst?
Snow Dogs was pretty abysmal.
7. What's the best meal you've had?
We met friends at a steak place in Milwaukee about 8 years ago for the best steak dinner with all the trimmings EVER. Absolutely amazing food...with a bill to match at the end: the total was north of $300.
Worst?
Some of my recent attempts have been ... unsuccessful.
8. What's the best holiday?
I love Thanksgiving.
Worst?
Sweetest Day. Or perhaps Pulaski Day.
9. What's the best thing in your future?
Sparky going off to college in 2.5 months.
Worst?
Sparky going off to college in 2.5 months.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.