Saturday, June 25, 2011

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Summer Blockbusters

1. What transformation do you undergo on summer Fridays at midnight?
Awake-to-asleep, and I'm usually ahead of the deadline too! I'm really not all that exciting.
2. What super power do the kids in your neighborhood seem to have?
Endless energy. Or something to do with being male. Lots of boys around here. Not that I'm complaining about either of these facts.
3. Who (or what!) is your nemesis in these warm summer days?
Mosquitoes and humidity.
4. What is your trustiest weapon against the evil heat monster?
I love hot weather! I just hate humidity. Any humidity.
5. What seems to be invading your life lately, and how will you fend it off?
Some medical/psychological stuff is bleeding over from its main source. I'm just trying to walk my own path without forcing myself or anyone else to exact suckitudinous revenge.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.