Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blogthings Explosion

Your Dad Was the Provider
When you were growing up, your dad did his best to make sure you had everything you needed.
You may not have seen your dad as much as you would have liked, but it was only because he was busy working.
Your dad always did what it took to make ends meet, and he got a lot of satisfaction from working hard.
Your dad believed in doing the right thing,
even if it meant he was exhausted at the end of the day.
Well, sorta. I guess. Dad mostly worked at home when I was a kid, so I did see him a lot. And by the time I was paying attention he wasn't working to the point of exhaustion most days as he did with my sibs. Still, I always knew he was working hard to keep the family afloat.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Your Spirit Flower is the Violet
You trust others easily and freely. You know growth cannot come without trust.
You are a deep creature, with lots of sympathy and empathy to go around. You understand people well.
You strongly appreciate beauty. So much in this world is exquisite to you.

You have a quiet serenity and spirituality. You find meaning in so much of this world.
I trust people far too freely, perhaps, but I'm not Pollyanna-esque about it. I'm not sure "quiet serenity" works for me at all, either.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
You Should Take Up Journaling
You are very private, but you aren't aloof. You just have a well developed inner world.
You spend a lot of time thinking by yourself. It helps to get your thoughts down on paper.
You are an idealistic soul. You have noble ideas about the world.
You are a natural writer of all sorts. You are equally suited writing essays, journals, and fiction.
I am so not noble or idealistic. Sorry.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Your Kindness is Colorful
You enjoy relaxation and quiet. You don't have a need to make things exciting.
Building real and deep relationships matters to you.
You are a person of substance looking for others of substance.
You are peace-seeking and even a bit of a hippie deep down. It hurts your heart to fight.
You can bring stability and support to the lives of others.
You can be counted on.
Yuppers. "Substance" may be stretching things, but all of the rest is pretty accurate. I love the thought of me being a hippie, too. It makes me laugh.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
You Are Not Very Renaissance
You are sure of what you like and who you are. You haven't changed much over your life.
You have a depth that is completely unmatched. You like to understand things completely.
You are a perfectionist. You notice and are fussy about every little detail.
You aren't afraid of adventure but you don't seek it out.
You['d] rather tend to your own garden.
That line about changing...externally, it probably looks like I haven't changed substantially, but both physically and mentally I definitely have! As for tending my garden, that just sounds horrible to me! Hating on the weeding a lot right now.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.