Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The "18 Questionable Questions" Meme

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
After killing him? Uhm, probably hire a good attorney...I do have an IOU to use, I think.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I can't. All my dreams are scientifically impossible. For instance, Nathanael being alive; he'd be almost 4 1/2 now.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
Badly-constructed sentences.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Pay over a million dollars in taxes, at least. And then donate most of the rest of it to assorted charities.
5. Could you fall in love with your best friend?
Did. Do it again fairly regularly.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved, I guess.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
PLOCK
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
PLOCK
9. If you'd like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be?
I could gape standing next to Alan Rickman or Meryl Streep, no problem.
10. What do you expect of your loved one?
Tolerance.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years' time?
I probably wouldn't; I'll have to wait like the rest of the world. (I'll be 57--how odd is that??)
12. What’s your fear?
That I'll die in the middle of answering inane meme questions....
13. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Depends on the day, who I'd be married to, and whether I have access to health care.
14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Look at the clock to see if it's really time to get up.
15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship?
Yup. Otherwise, civility would disappear.
16. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, how would you pick?
Realistically. I'd make a lot of lists and try to pick with my brain.
17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Nope. Serial murder is right out!
18. What are your three most important expectations in love?
Didn't we sorta cover this? Tolerance, reciprocity, and honesty, I guess.

5 sweet-talkers :

Teresa Kander said...

Oh gosh, Alan Rickman...hubba hubba!!!

Kwizgiver said...

I agree with your last answer.

amy said...

It depends, as always, on your definition of "good". ;)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I hope that you did not die in the middle...

Cat. said...

lol Bud

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.