Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
 My Best Friend's Wedding

1. Have you ever lost a friend after he/she got married?
Not directly as a result of them getting married, no.
2. Do you make friends easily? No.
No I don't.
3. Do you have many close friends?
Define "many." I have enough.
4. Tell us about your oldest friend.
Oldest in age is probably Trud. Oldest in terms of how long I've known her is Laura; we met when I was about 6.
5. Tell us about your newest friend.
I'm quite partial to Cady, who is 6 months-ish old. Newest adult friend? Uhm, Alex?
6. Do you hang out with your friends often, or just occasionally when you can find time?
Only occasionally. We're all busy, and I do seem to "friend up" with people who either start or end up far away from me geographically.
7. What's the furthest you've traveled to visit (or vacation with, etc.) a friend?
London, I guess.
8. What's the biggest or best thing a friend has ever done for you?
Stuck by me through thick and thin.
9. What's the worst or most hurtful thing that a friend (or an ex-friend) has done to you?
Betrayed my trust, failed to follow through, used the friendship for her own purposes.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Your first answer is what I meant to say. Yeah.

I am Harriet said...

That doesn't sound like a good friend (#9)

Enjoy your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/friends-and-cable/

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.