Friday, April 8, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Sweet Soul Music

1. Do you listen to music at work, and if so, do you use a mp3 player, play it through your office computer, or do you listen to it collectively via a separate radio you keep nearby?
I usually use Jango, sometimes Pandora, very rarely individual CDs.
2. Tell us something about people that you absolutely hate.
They annoy me when they are blatantly and intentionally idiotic.
3. What is something someone has done that you'd like the world to know about?
I will brag on ANY of our youth group kids at any time at all given the opportunity (even my son).
4. Where is your favorite place to sit when at home?
On the left end of the couch (in the living room); or in bed, but that's more reclining that sitting.
5. How did you come up with the title of your blog?
The first blog I did was my reading list and I don't remember the original title; the url is my initials. The next one was called Sweet Dreams, which made naming this one pretty obvious when I created it.
6. Tell us about the one who got away.
Can't. He got away. Not that he was ever really hooked, so to speak.
7. Have you ever had a big birthday party?
Just a couple of times, and not recently. Maybe in 3 years...2.5 years....
8. What was the biggest bash you've ever attended?
Probably one of the weddings we went to immediately following college. One of them was beyond fancy and VERY well-attended.
9. With my kids and an always changing life, I find myself sometimes unable to focus! Do you have that problem, too?
Oh, yeah. I call it Adult-Onset-ADHD.

3 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

What can you do about stupid people? If only we could shoot them... :)

Kwizgiver said...

I need to give Jango a try. I usually use Pandora. Do you still keep a reading list blog? I'd love to follow it!

Cat. said...

Trying again: Reading Blog. Or go to my main blog (Sapphire and Faded Jeans) and scroll down the sidebar to The Cataloger's Reading List.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.