Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday Thunks

(Link in meme-roll)

1. If all the world is a stage, where are the audience sitting?
God's the audience. And us. It's kind of theater-in-the-round.
2. Taken from InsanityCafe Forums: If ghosts exist and are around us now, what happens if all life on Earth is destroyed? Would ghosts remain or also be destroyed? If ghosts are energy and energy on the planet is destroyed, wouldn't it destroy ghosts?
There are lots of different forms of energy even on a 'dead' planet. Without energy matter wouldn't exist. I don't really get how it all works, but then again I don't really believe in ghosts, either.
3. How do you know you live in the real world?
I don't. Know, I mean. I live in my real world, most of the time, though.
4. What the best/worst April Fools Day joke that has ever been played on you? Same question for one that you have played on someone else.
I don't really care for April Fool's Day. Clearly I'm boring and tedious. Move on....
5. If you could pick the last year of your life, which would you pick and why?
What? Are you asking at what age I want to die? How about...uh, 92.3 years old. Actually, I really just want to be really alive all the way to the end.
6. April showers bring May flowers. Have you ever been stuck in a rainstorm? Of course.
Even in Colorado, it rains occasionally. Around here, it rains virtually every day in the spring.
7. Grapes. Green or red/purple? Seeded or seedless?
Seedless. I kind of like red ones. Not purple; red.
8. Someone knocks at your door asking where your neighbor lives, calling your neighbor by name, do you point them in the right direction?
I ask if they have the neighbor's address. If so, I point. If not, I would probably say I don't know.
9. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
The edge of the end table.
10. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I came home from work about 3 hours ago. Had to walk outside to the car. And, I guess, I had to walk sorta-outdoors to get into the house, if you count the garage with the door up "outdoors."

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.