Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
 A Long December

1. Looking back at it now, how were your holidays and your time on New Year's Eve?
I think they were super-fab and awesome. Don't remember any drama at the time. I like drama-free, probably because any get-together with my nearest relatives tends to be VERY fucking DRAMATIC.
2. Do you have any unusual collections?
I have a LOT of S&Ps and even more dust.
3. If you could train a machine to do one thing for you whenever you wanted, what would you have it do?
Worry. Wouldn't it be wonderful to just dump all those things that keep you awake at night into a machine just before climbing into bed?
4. What is one thing that makes you cry?
Children who are hurt.
5. What do you love to do on the weekend?
S L E E P in past 7.
6. Do you and your family get along?
My household gets along fine. I get along great with my British rellies, and my oldest sister. My brother is a pain, one of my nieces is a fucking nightmare (see #1 above) as is her father, but everyone else is great.
7. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell.
I once was not allowed into a seedy bar in a working-class neighborhood in Milwaukee because I was wearing Harley-Davidson leather. In Milwaukee. Where they build Harley engines. And I looked TOTALLY like a biker in my jacket, of course. [not]
8. Who do you normally turn to when you need to complain about something?
Beast. Isn't that part of the marriage contract: "...love, honor and listen to incessant whining..."?
9. What is the last thing you ordered on-line?
Wow ... uhm ... thinking.... Oh, duh, ebooks for my Nook, on Wednesday.

6 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Incessant whining is the key to a great marriage... :)

I am Harriet said...

Is it even possible to sleep past 7?

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/there-are-ducks-all-over-my-yard/

Kwizgiver said...

Did you ever name your Nook? What books did you get?

Cat. said...

I never named my Nook, but I've downloaded a cookbook, a bartending book, a "book" of classics (like 80 books in one) and the newest Thursday Next book. I think I've spent under $25 for all that. I am set for next month's vacation in the unlikely event I end up spending the entire two weeks in an airport waiting area. :-)

Cat. said...

Harriet, I woke up at 4 today, squirreled around awhile thinking I should just get up...and then woke up at 8:05. AWESOME.

me said...

my first time to join here...looking forward to answering more questions...it was fun doing this...

http://www.kittykat1981.com/2011/03/saturday-9-long-december.html

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.