Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)
....more random questions

1. Are you concerned at all with the possibility that radiation leaks could head your way?
From Japan? Not so much; I'm pretty sure it will dissipate before it makes it to the mainland US. Mostly. Honestly, we live within 100 miles of at least 2 reactors. I worry more about those.
2. What is the one thing that you will always go cheap on?
Gas. As if "cheap" applies....
3. What would you buy that price would have no limit?
Medical care for my son, should he ever need it (God forbid).
4. Name a TV show that could be about the stupidest thing ever.
Anything with a laugh-track. Well, almost anything. M*A*S*H was ok.
5. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
Uh, well, yeah. Some of the food I ate in Greece was nameless, so who knows what it actually was. It was tasty, though. Same goes for Russia and China.
6. If it were really hot out and you were at the beach, would you go in the water even if it was dirty or full of jellyfish?
No. No no nononono. Probably wouldn't even be at the beach if it were this bad.
7. Can you teach old dogs new tricks or is it just not worth the effort?
Of course you can, if you're a good teacher.
8.What makes comfort foods taste so good?
Fat. And salt. Or sugar.
9. How do you like your steak cooked?
Medium rare.
10. Have you ever stepped on something and had it stuck in your foot?
Yep. A bee. Glass. Thorns. Beast fell off a step in a production facility 20 years ago and impaled his foot (in a shoe) on a 1/2" bolt in the floor. That was awesome.
11. We're looking for viral video theme ideas. What's your best idea for a viral video day?
I don't really know. What I find funny is unexpected and unusual, so I wouldn't be all that excited about something I scripted.
12. What is your twitter handle? Can we follow you?
If I told you, I might as well tell you my name and address. And that ain't hapnin.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.