Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)
Spring Ahead Meme

1. What time zone do you live in?
Central U.S.
2. Does your time zone change the clocks?
Yup.
3. What is the worst part about pushing your clock ahead an hour?
I hate getting up in the dark.
4. What is the best part about pushing your clock ahead an hour?
It's nice to have the sun shining when I leave work.
5. What is the best excuse to use when you are not on time to get somewhere thanks to the time change?
That simply hasn't ever happened. I bailed on church Sunday so I could go to work and catch up.
6. Do you think we really need to change our clocks or is this practice not a good one?
I think it's beyond lame. Can't we pick the half-hour between and leave our clocks alone.
7.Tell us a good story or memory about clocks, time change or anything else.
I got nothing, except that I used to lie in bed in the morning while I waited for the alarm to go off and watch the numbers flip on my 'digital' clock, the kind that had numbers that clicked around a cog-wheel.
8. Do have any ideas about Monday Mayhem going to an all Viral Video Monday?
Well, since I have no idea what that entails, no.

1 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

This may be an all timer for strangest meme. The last question refers to posting funny videos instead of doing a meme. And I had no idea what that was until the first time she did one...

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.