Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Bring your favorite suggestions for saving money. [so sick of hearing this at work]

2. Batteries are included. [not]

3. That is exactly what I meant.

4. Well, you see, it's like this.

5. I'll be there soon!

6. But what if is not something you should worry about all the time.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sitting around and taking a bath later, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and tidying, and a meeting, and Sunday, I want to sleep in! [ha ha ha ha.......NOT]

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Love your answers. Except the weekend doesn't sound too relaxing other than the nice bath.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.