Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
I Saw It on TV

1. What new TV show rocks your world this year?
I'm enjoying Harry's Law even though it's pretty hokey.
2. What is your least favorite ethnic food, and what makes it your least favorite?
I'm not really a fan of most Asian food. Not sure why, though it probably has something to do with my upbringing; my dad refused to eat rice.
3. When does liking someone a lot become loving that person?
When they notice and start liking you back.
4. Is there a job you would do for free, and is it your current job?
I love my job, but due to changes in the past couple of years, I would no longer do it for free. If I could never hear from my boss again, that would help ameliorate things.
5. What is one person/thing that inspired you to take action of some sort?
Nelson Mandela and apartheid in general led me to write the only letter to a government official, ever. And the high school kids at my church have led me to places I'd never have considered going on my own (both geographically AND metaphorically).
6. Though you might not believe in it, would you like fate to exist?
Nope. If we all had no choices, what would be the point of doing anything?
7. Tell us about a news story that truly shocked you.
This whole story about Egypt over the last couple of weeks is stunning! I'm surprised in a good way!
8. What's something you're looking forward to?
Our trip this spring.
9. What characteristics do you despise?
Not really excited about know-it-alls or meanness.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.