Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Irritations
  1. A cranky husband. Tired, overworked, frustrated about work.
  2. A cranky coworker. Technically, I supervise her, and I did some 'Management Talk' with her this morning, so she was fussy all day. I don't care, really, as long as what I talked to her about gets handled.
  3. My weight. I can't seem to get into this new Weight Watchers thing. I also can't seem to stop eating crap.
  4. FAFSA time. Yay. Or well, not so much. Yuck.
  5. Still haven't bought tickets for this spring's vacation. Time's a-wastin'! Ticket prices are going up!
  6. I have to go in for a mammogram. And blood tests. And my glucose and cholesterol have probably both gone up. [see #3]
  7. My back/neck hurts. I could barely turn my head to the right this morning.
  8. ...which leads to the fact that I have to wait till Monday to get in to the massage therapist.
  9. I absolutely MUST stop playing Facebook games. I have WORK to do around here!
  10. I'm so behind at work...have been for months. Never been this bad. Can't figure out WHY we have so flippin' many books this year.
  11. Our city's public works department is having a group hallucination.
  12. Reruns again all week.
  13. Much shopping needs doing. I'm not excited about the prospect.

2 sweet-talkers :

Nicholas said...

Reruns seem to be almost the norm for most of the time!

Sarah said...

I deactivated Facebook for 30 days. I'm almost 20 days in, and I don't miss it one iota. Highly recommend. :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.