Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Songs that ...

(Found here)
I'm using this as a random song meme, primarily because I'm lazy. If others want to do it properly, go nuts.

THE SONG THAT...
describes how you feel now: La Vie En Rose (Louis Armstrong)
meh--that could almost be true
describes your sex drive: Dead Serious (ZOEgirl)
[how ironic, from a Christian girlgroup....]
describes your love life: Go Daddy-O (Big Bad Voodoo Daddy)
[this made me giggle]
describes your personality in general: What Have I Done to Deserve This? (Pet Shop Boys with Dusty Springfield)
[some days are like this, indeed]
makes you want to kill someone: A Stare Like Yours (The Thermals)
[while I'm not a fan of being stared at, I'm not sure I'd kill someone for it...at least not immediately]
makes you feel in love: Gotta Get It [Dancer] (Flo Rida)
[so totally not true]
is the closest to describing you EVER: Do You Wanna Hold Me (Bow Wow Wow)
[ew, no]
describes how you feel about politics: Shaking Paper (Cat Power)
[hey, that's pretty damn close, at least as far as the title goes!]
describes how you feel about school: Love Said Not So (BeBe & CeCe Winans)
[maybe this is why I'm not going back for anymore degrees?]
describes how you feel about your friends: Boing Boom Tschak (Kraftwerk)
[heh--yeah, I wouldn't have come up with this, but it might just be perfect]
describes how you feel about yourself: I Kissed A Girl (Jill Sobule)
[this couldn't be more inaccurate, but it's awfully funny]
describes how you feel about your pet/s: Hare Krisna (Thievery Corporation)
[Ruka as a buddhist? ...could be]
describes how you feel about famous celebrities: Livin' on the Edge (Aerosmith)
[yeah, yeah they are, many of them]
you wish you had written: Live Before You Die (Bon Jovi)
[it's a good song, but there are many others that I'd choose before it]
makes you wanna dance: Easy (The Commodores)
[SLOW dance, maybe...like at a jr. high dance]
is the dumbest thing ever: Nice Piece Of Art (FM Static)
[hmm, well...no]
makes you drunk: Punky's Dilemma (Simon & Garfunkel)
[drunk on nostalgia, maybe: I've known all the lyrics to this song since I was about 6]

1 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Hi Cat.-

I've been sending this message out and would appreciate your thoughts. You can email me at info@wtit.net. Thanks! Here 'tis-

This is a rather shameless plug for our returning feature The Dating Profiles. Now that Thursday Thunks has discontinued, WTIT: The Blog (http://wtit.blogspot.com) begins doing new editions for Dating Profiles. Depending on the response this week, we may bring back the meme (http://datingprofilememe.blogspot.com) soon. If you’d like to see that happen, please leave a comment on my blog on today’s post (http://wtit.blogspot.com/2011/01/thedating-profiles-return-to-wtit.html). You do not need to read or comment on the post.

We think we did not give the meme version enough time to catch on. With no major Thursday meme (with all due respect to Thursday 13) The DPM might reach a larger audience. If this is spam to you, then I apologize. But bringing it back would require a lot of work, so I need the feedback.

Thanks!

Your bud,
Bud

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.