Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Closer to Home

1. Where did you grow up? Where do you consider home?
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a Colorado girl. And that will always and forever be 'home' to me, although it's several states away from where I live now.
2. If you could paint your car any color with no loss in value, what color would it be?
I'd like a nice sky blue with lots of silver trim, but it would look ridiculous on the vehicle I'm currently driving.
3. What do you think comes after death?
More life. It's pretty much proven fact that without death, life wouldn't go on.
4. Name a TV show that should NOT be renewed for another season.
Whatever show involves people with orange "tans." I'm talkin' to you, Jersey Shore.
5. If you could have a free subscription to any online service, which would you like to have?
OED, hands down, not even a close competition; I'd probably disappear from memes and facebook if that happened. Oh hella: it's free this month, if you know the password/login. And I do. hah...see ya...
[I'll finish the meme first]

6. Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?
I had no conception of my life after about age 30. Ever. Still don't. Trying to hold on till 50 at this point.
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A grocery store checker. Yes, my sights were set high: remember, when I was a kid, the checkers had to operate cash registers with columns of mechanical keys and read each item while typing the price. OK, but what I wouldn't give for one of those 1970-era registers...!
8. If you were to suddenly become famous, and were forced to change names, what would you choose as your stage name?
I'd probably follow my agent's advice. Or Beast's. Or...both. And of course it would depend on the field in which I became famous.
9. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?
Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang. I had help for much of it, but it's the book my sister Jean was reading to me when the light bulb went off in my head.

1 sweet-talkers :

Anonymous said...

Your answer to the free subscription question makes me want to change mine... It took me a bit to comeback and finish reading your answers! ^__^

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.