Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Queen's Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
The 2011 Meme

1. What were you doing at 1:11 am on 1/11/11?
I was SOUND asleep. My head hit the pillow at 12:13.
2. Did you watch the New Year's Eve hoopla on television at midnight or did you make your own hoopla?
Yeah, we watched the New York ball come down, and then watched the locals make asses out of themselves for the next hour until it was midnight here. Wow, I thought it was illegal to broadcast while drunk.
3. I know this is a tired meme question and really should be retired, but can you tell us just ONE of your New Year's resolutions?
Don't have any. However, I have to lose weight and get in shape for many reasons: climbing glucose and cholesterol levels and walking in Italy among them.
4. What was the one greatest lesson you learned in 2010?
I really do love teenagers. But they are exhausting, AND they remind me that I'm old and out of shape.
5. Can you recall a news story from 2010 that affected you greatly and/or personally?
The economy sucks. Have you heard?
6. If you could have just one thing in 2011, what would it be?
Health. For me, of course, but also for my friends and family.
7. Pick an age: 20 or 11. Which one was best for you and why?
I liked 20 a lot, but 11 was pretty awesome: five weeks of summer at my "fun" sister's house while my parents were overseas. I read all her books, read her library books, played pool and walked around the nearby cemetery endlessly.

2 sweet-talkers :

Becca said...

Health is such a nice wish. I never thought about that :/

Mimi Lenox said...

Yes, I've heard about the economy.... And teenager ARE exhausting. Get some me-time!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.