Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)
The Color Green

1. What is your favorite green food?
Broccoli? Celery? Hey no: PISTACHIOS!!
2. What is your most hated green food?
Not real fond of avocados, or unripe apples.
3. What is green that grosses you out?
Creeping charlie.
4. What is green that you love?
Trees.
5. What is green that you never want to see again?
Sick-bird poo.
6. Have you ever seen a green person?
I've seen some people on the verge of vomiting, and they do tend to be a little greenish.
7. Have you ever been green?
See #6. Having thrown up a few times...yeah.
8. Do you try to be green?
Yeah. I don't knock myself out on it--I could certainly do more--but I do what I can.
9. What is the best green thing in the world?
Kermit the Frog.
10. What green thing should we avoid?
Mold, on bread.

4 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Wow. This was educational. So I have to throw out my moldy bread? Whew. That was close. :)

Kwizgiver said...

What's Creeping Charlie??

Cat. said...

Well, Bud, I hear moldy bread is an awesome shoe polish in a pinch.

Creeping Charlie is the bane of my existence, the worst weed ever! Sticks like a SOB and is nearly impossible to eradicate short of gasoline and a match. [Whoever wrote that wikipedia article is on crack.]

Cat. said...

...er "stiNks"

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.