Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)
Random Stupid Question Meme

1. What do you think would happen if the sun were to rise in the west and set in the east one day?
All hell would break loose. Seriously, when the planet screeches to a halt (twice), stuff is likely to fly off into outer space and unfortunately, it will probably NOT be the creepy, annoying things that would go.
2. Are you tired of everyone talking about New Year's resolutions when you know darn well they have no chance with them?
Yup. I've been tired of them for decades.
3. What is the most repeated meme question around?
Kinda tired of being asked how many siblings I have.
4. Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Dr. Pepper. [this may be the second-most common question...]
5. What should we do about kids screaming and running around in stores?
Shoot their parents and... . Wait. Uhm, I vote for putting in earplugs and getting out of Dodge.
6. Ever write graffiti (messages on walls)? If so what did you write?
I don't actually remember doing so. I used to love graffiti, though. The art has, sadly, become quite hard to find.
7. Is there really a "fat gene" or is that a figment of my excuses imagination?
I think some people react differently to certain foods than other people do, but in general if you overeat and underexercise, you get fat.
8. Do you know of anyone or have you been subjected to anyone who thinks they can sing but cannot? What is a good way to get out of letting that person continue to sing in our presence?
Leave.
9. Are you happy that the "holidays" are over?
FOREVER?! Oh, now I'm sad!! lol I had a great couple of weeks, but yeah, I'm very glad to have my living room back from the decor.
10. What is the best thing about January?
The beginning of it always seems like fresh air and anything is possible. Then the weather remains shitty and the winter stretches out ahead of us endlessly...and yeah.

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Getting out of Dodge is a good thing at times... :) Happy NY!

DJ KathyA said...

I like your take on January and getting your livingroom decor back after the holiday decorations are down. I agree on shooting the parents of noisy kids. I'm seeing a lot of Peppers in the blogosphere lately. Hmm. Happy New Year Cat! : )

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.