Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Doo-dee-doodly-oo

You Are Having a Distracted Day
You have a strong sense of humor, and that includes a tendency to make fun of yourself.
You are a[n]
very organized and even scientific person. You like figuring things out.
You're trying to figure out what your next step is. You're feeling a little stuck right now.

You are quiet and reserved. You feel most at ease when you are able to keep to yourself.
Pretty accurate. I do the same doodles now that I was doing in high school; nothing has changed. But I only do them when I'm terminally bored. So, yeah, if you see me doing it--it's not a good reflection on whoever's talking.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I am having a Challenging Day, according to this quiz.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.