Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Alaskan women are strong-handed

(Found here)
My ford focus exploded I don't know what this has to do with the price of rice, but it made me laugh....

1. Can you cook? I can. It's not my favorite thing, though.
2. What was your dream growing up? Like most girls, I wanted to get married in a beautiful white dress with a veil. I used one of the handtowels in the downstairs bathroom as my veil, as I recall.
3. What talent do you wish you had? Perserverence.
4. Favorite place? My hidey-hole up the mountain in Ouray. Not that I could get to it anymore: too out-of-shape.
5. Favorite vegetable? Corn.
6. What was the last book you read? Rituals of the Season, by Margaret Maron (on CD).
7. What zodiac sign are you? Scorpio.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Same as I have had every other time I've answered this question....
9. Worst Habit? Nail-biting.
10. What is one thing you need to do tomorrow? Make an appointment for a blood draw.
11. What is your favorite sport? Still football.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? I try for positive, but am happy with realistic.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? For how long? A ride, or is the car stuck between floors?
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Life.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: I think it might be that there isn't anything overly weird about me at all.
16. Do you have any pets? We have a guinea pig. He's adorable, if mental.
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? Not really.
18. What time is it where you are now? 8:22 pm.
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?I apparently terrify the shit out of some people.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'd lose a lot of weight.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Depends entirely on what you've got in mind.
22. What colour eyes do you have? Hazel, mostly muddy brown.
23. Ever been arrested? Nope.
24. Bottle or Draft? Seeing as how I don't drink it, 'cheap' is the operative word.
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Give it away. It would only fuck up the FAFSA info.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? I don't chew bubble gum anymore: too sweet and sticks to all my dental work.
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? I haven't 'hung at' a bar in decades. If ever.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Not as such, no.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? This. Read. Do puzzles. Facebook.
30. Do you swear a lot? More than I ought to.
31. Biggest pet peeve? Intentional stupidity.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Tired.

1 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

We are restarting Dating Profiles. This week's meme is up! :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.