Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Quick 2010 Fandom Meme

1. Your main fandom of the year: Kinda turned into a Google Reader fan.

2. Your favorite Film this year: I'm pretty sure I didn't see any movies at all this year. Which says...something, I guess.

3. Your favorite Book read this year: Good Morning, Midnight, by Reginald Hill. I 'read' this on CD. Again, this may represent something...or not.

4. Your favorite Album or Song this year: Maybe...Robyn? Can't remember when I heard of her first.

5. Your favorite meme site of the year: I've a soft spot in my heart for Unconscious Mutterings.

6. Your Fandom that you haven't tried Yet, but want to: B&N Nooks, and/or downloading books onto my MP3.

7. Your best new Fandom Discovery of the Year: Dexter (the TV show)

8. Your biggest Fandom Disappointment of the Year: I can't think of anything that disappointed me.

9. Your TV Boyfriend of the year: huh, most of the shows I watch are crime shows. I wouldn't really want to date a cop. Most of the 'real people' stuff I watch, the guys are married. So...yeah...no one. It's ok: boys are more trouble than they're worth. LOL

10. Your TV Girlfriend of the year: So glad Sara is back on CSI!

11. Your most Missed Old Fandom: I used to LOVE Patricia Cornwell. I still miss her old books; the latest Scarpetta books are infused with despair and cynicism and, for lack of a better word, evil.

12. Your Biggest Anticipations of the New Year: Italy, weddings, exercise (I'm insane, yes), and Sparky's departure for college.

13. Your favorite post (of yours) of the year: Oh, hell, no way am I going back over that today!

14.Your favorite new blog (to you) of the year: Stuff Christians Like

15.Your favorite new website of the year: Not Always Right

16. Your favorite news story of the year: In a year when stupid politics and ecological disasters were all over the place, I really appreciated that both Health Care Reform and the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell passed.

17. Your favorite actor of the year: Meh, can't think of one who towers above the rest.

18. Your favorite drama TV show of the year: NCIS.

19. Your favorite comedy TV Show this year: I haven't watched comedies in a decade, so this defaults to SNL, Real Time, or Stephen Colbert/Daily Show.

20. Your favorite cartoon of the year: I gave up cartoons many years ago.

3 sweet-talkers :

Anonymous said...

Haha, love your answer about men being more trouble than they're worth. So true so much of the time, haha.
LGS xx

Kwizgiver said...

Are you watching the NCIS marathon on USA?

:-)

Cat. said...

Interesting how these two comments nicely dovetail into: "No, I'm watching all the teams I like LOSE footballs games today!" Stupid boys. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.