Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)
Keep or Regift...

You have received the ugliest sweater ever made. What do you do with it?
It goes directly into the Goodwill/Purple Heart pile upstairs. No, I do not try it on or whatever. I just hope the person who gave it to me isn't in the room when it erupts from its box!
Your Aunt Mabel gave you a $25 gift card to coffee joint that is far away from your home. Do you regift it?
Yes. Seeing as how I don't drink coffee. Or, I could give it to Beast or Sparky, since they DO drink coffee.
Your sister in law sent you a gift card to a store that isn't in your town or online. What do you do with it?
Send it back to her on her birthday. Or send it on to someone who DOES have that store.
What is the oddest gift you have ever received from someone?
I don't know. I don't remember the really weird stuff, and I don't keep it around to remind me.
What did you do with it?
Oops, well, clearly, I got rid of it, either by donating it or by regifting it. Or burning it.
Did you ever wear a sweater, or something else, that was given to you just because of the person who gave it to you and not because you liked it?
This is called "Growing Up in My House." I had to wear the most hideous clothing as a child. Once I moved out, that all stopped. No more hand-me-downs that I hate, no more inappropriate-for-the-weather clothes. Buh-bye, sorry Mom.
What was the best gift you got this holiday season?
I got quite a lot of nice loot, right off my Amazon Wishlist for the most part. Sparky did right by me too. The only kinda-not-so-great gift was a calendar from my sister; which part of "Not a Fan of Gardens or Photos of Flowers" isn't clear to her, I wonder. ...sigh
What was the 'most regiftable' gift you received this year?
I tried to regift the calendar for the patron count at work, but we already had one. Everything else I'm keeping! Except, I guess, the white elephant which is really freakin' amazingly horrid.
Did you keep anything that you had actually purchased with the intent of giving it to someone else?
No, but I bought myself a Facebook bucks card when I got Sparky and Beast one each. They don't know that yet. ;-)
If you could give me one gift, what would it be?
Amazon gift card. Have fun!
What is the one gift that I can give to you?
The same.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.