Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is the cake. [What, you expected depth on Friday night??]

2. Can't stop the passage of time.

3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was hand lotion. [My most recent shopping trip ended in the purchase of Curel and 4 liters of Pepsi Max.]

4. There is nothing better than child's game played with a child for the first time.

5. The reason is clear. To me anyway.

6. I'm not looking forward to snow and cold.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to vegging and maybe finishing the one work project I brought home, tomorrow my plans include working (I need to get a LARGE chunk of cataloging done!), and Sunday, I want to not freeze to death or lose any kids on our expedition to the Big City with the youth group!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

We have two identical answers! How funny!!!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.