Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Meme #2

(from Kwizgiver)

1. Getting kissed under the mistletoe or in the snow? I'm not particular, as long as it's a kiss I want.

2. Santa or Rudolph? Santa, though I hope Rudolph shows up too.

3. Stocking or presents? Nowadays I like both. I miss the orange that was always in the toe of my stocking every year. But sometimes the stocking prezzies are better than the tree gifts.

4. Egg nog or hot cider? Egg nog.

5. Angel or Star? Star.

6. Decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? Tree.

7. Warm fires or sleigh rides? Warm fires after sleigh rides.

8. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart? Heart.

9. Snow ball fight or snowman? ...I'll make the hot chocolate for afterwards, ok?

10. Will you be getting coal or presents? Presents.

11. Giving or receiving presents? Both. I like to watch people open presents, but I also like the anticipation as I open mine.

12. Open presents quick or slow? Slow.

13. Caroling or Christmas stories? I don't get to do much caroling anymore, so I'd go with that if possible.

14. Snowy days or icy days? Snow. No contest.

15. Red or green? Green.

16. Nightmare before Christmas or The Santa Claus? Of those two choices, Nightmare Before Christmas.

17. Dasher or Dancer? Dancer.

18. Prancer or Vixen? Prancer.

19. Comet or Cupid? DEFinitely Comet.

20. Donner or Blitzen? Blitzen.

21. Fake tree or Real tree? Fake.

22. Prime Rib or Ham? Prime rib.

23. Red and white candy canes or colorful candy canes? The colorful ones taste weird. I'll stick with red/white.

24. Get up early or sleep in late? On Christmas, I like getting up about 7.

28. Scrooge or Tiny Tim? I sorta like Bob Cratchitt better than both.

29. Ornaments or a wreath? Both. It's not Christmas without ornaments, but I really like wreaths.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I used to get an orange in my stocking, too. I loved that tradition. :-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.