Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Watching the Wheels

1. What do you see when you are watching the wheels go round?
I would probably see myself getting motion sick if I stared at turning wheels. In my mind, I see lists of things I should be doing, rotating around.
2. Do you watch reality shows? Which ones?
Survivor and TAR. Used to love Real World back when it wasn't a booty call every second of the day.
3. What's your favorite all time reality show?
First few seasons of Real World are great, especially New York and London. I loved London. ...sigh
4. Do you feel "reality" shows are real or are they faked?
They are edited to make a story. Are stories fake? I dunno. They are as fake as real life.
5. What does your personal neon sign say to the world?
"Busy working (no really I am"
6. Ever seen a neon sign with certain letters burned out so that it said something unintended?
Not anything real, no. The bowling alley in town usually has at least one letter out: B WLIN or BOWLI G or B LING or whatever.
7. What gives you a headache? Could be a scent, a sound, someone's actions - anything.
Too much perfume will do it. Dust. Tension. Crying ugly.
8. What song, artist or album in your music collection would you pull out and play if you wanted to give your roommate/neighbors a huge, head-splitting headache?
"I Hate Everything About You"
9. What do you do to relieve stress?
This. Read. Sleep. Baths. Massages. Those are the default responses: honestly, I don't have a good way. Suggestions are welcome.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.