Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Another 50 Questions Meme, Part Two Indeed!

26. Do you like someone?
I.HATE.THIS.QUESTION. Who can't answer this question yes? Who would admit there is NO ONE they like. For GOD'S SAKE, people....
Yes, I'm a little cranky. Who told you?
27. The last song you listened to?
Probably "Taste and See" at church.
28. What time of day were you born?
Late at night, I think. I don't remember.
29. What’s your favorite number?
Varies between 16 and 3, and also 8.
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Sh0rew00d, WI.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not particularly. No energy for it right now.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Should probably ask them rather than me. I wouldn't know.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At church, then at home for the rest of the morning.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Swear. Find another machine or go hungry/thirsty.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
In spite of the tone of this blog sometimes, yes.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
If I "had" to, I would be very unlikely to be allowed to pick, would I??
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Latin. I mean, who'd know if I were fluent or not anyway. ;-)
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Have done. It's Beast's turn to move for me.
39. Are you touchy feely?
I have tendencies that way, yes.
40. What’s your life motto?
Get r done. Keep the whining to a minimum. Forgive myself and others.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Hair, finger- /toenails, skin.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
Since we're spelling it British, I'll go with London.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Breakfast on Friday, I guess.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Years and years ago.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope. To be fair, I could be taught, so give me half an hour with Beast and I'd be able to.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I haven't been able to track him down; he's got one of those very common names and he left our school district before graduating from high school. Oh well.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
My mom was able to trace her side back about 200 years and then got stuck. Dad...not so much, just his grandparents.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Gotta be Mom's memorial service last fall. Yes, my once-a-year skirt-wearing.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Ha ha ha ha. Lots of things hurt. My muscles seem to be in full-scale rebellion, from scalp to ankles.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Of course.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.