Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Time Traveler Meme
Emily's Rules:
  1. Depending on your age, go back 10, 15, 20, or even more years.
  2. Tell us how many years back you have traveled and why.
  3. Pretend you have met yourself during that era, and tell us where you are.
  4. You only have one "date" with this former self.
  5. Answer these questions.
Okay, as we start, what year is it and how old are you? 1990, I'm 26ish.

1. Would your younger self (YYS, from here) recognize you when you first meet
I don't look that much different except for my weight, so probably so. I'd probably think I was one of my sisters.
2. Would YYS be surprised to discover what you are doing job wise?
Nope. I think I'd be happy with myself, although a little surprised at how I got here.
3. What piece of fashion advice would you give YYS?
Hah! Ha ha ha ha ha ha...I think I should probably take advice NOW.
4. What do you think YYS is most going to want to know?
How the hell did I end up HERE??!
5. How would you answer YYS's question?
I would explain Beast's job situation. It's not that complicated.
6. What would probably be the best thing to tell YYS?
Lighten up: it's not all about you. Be happy to circle in the outer reaches of the galaxy rather than the center.
7. What is something that you probably wouldn't tell YYS?
Any specifics. About anything.
8. What do you think will most surprise YYS about you?
How much weight I've gained, how little I cry, something like that.
9. What do you think will least surprise YYS?
I have no idea. Maybe that I'm content with my life right now.
10. At this point in your life, would YYS like to run into "you" from the future?
Sure. I'm a lot less of a bitch, or maybe more, but whatever. I think I'd like me, yeah.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I'm with you on #7. No specifics, no details.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Well done. Interesting takes...

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.