Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Hush

1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I can do either. Whatever the situation calls for.
2. Do you take compliments well?
I'm better at it than I used to be, but it's an effort.
3. Are you judgmental?
Of course. Name one person who isn't. I try hard to be aware of my more obnoxious tendencies in this area and keep them under control.
4. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Probably future. I am slowly learning how to be comfortable in the present.
5. What do you hate?
Mean-spiritedness.
6. Use three words to describe yourself.
Tired, bossy, impatient.
7. Do you celebrate Halloween? Explain:
Occasionally, we haul out some decorations. We hand out candy. It's not my favorite holiday to participate in, but I guess I'm dressing up in costume this year because I work that day. ...sigh...NOT my idea!
8. If you were mixing up a witches brew, what would be in it?
Stoli. Frozen.
9. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
The most comfortable one. lol OK seriously, I need to be next to a table, so beyond that I'm not too fussy.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.