Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)
Are ya ticked off?

1. What ticked you off last week while you were on your way somewhere?
I seem to have discovered ALL the slow drivers on my way to work last week. Hopefully they have made it out of the county by the time I go to work tomorrow.
2. Who in your house really ticked you off and how did they do it?
I was unhappy with Beast on Saturday for sleeping late. Not because he slept late per se but because I didn't want to heat the oil in the truck up by doing my errands and mess up his oil-changing plan.
3. What politician or political event really ticked you off last week?
Honestly? I'm more annoyed with NON-politicians right now, though the paid pols are pretty irritating in and of themselves of course. To pick one person, I'll go with Virginia Thomas. WTF, woman, WTF??
4. Tell us what ticked you off on TV last week.
Cris Collinsworth was FUCKING ANNOYING last night during the football game. Could he BE more up Favre's butt?
5. What ticked you off online last week?
One of our local candidates for sheriff and his absolute moronic take on "police business" kinda make me want him to win just so all the officers have the opportunity to walk out on him.
6. What celebrity ticked you off last week and how?
Don't believe I've been that pissed off at any celebrities lately. They're mostly just totally pathetic.
7. Tell us something food related that really ticked you off.
Can't think of anything, except that I can't seem to stop eating unhealthy food. But that's not the food's fault.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.