Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tree



You Are an Autumn Tree




You are contemplative and deep. You enjoy observing the world around you.
You know that change is inevitable, and you try to roll with whatever life brings.

You can see the extraordinary in the ordinary. You are easily inspired.
You try to remain balanced and steady in the face of upheaval.

Houston, we have a winner!! I love autumn, and if that last line doesn't hit the nail on the head, I don't know what does.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I am a summer tree. I'm not sure it fits me. I can't decide.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.