Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The "I've Been Tagged" Meme

1. Where are you from?
So many ways to answer this...but I'm too tired to be creative, so I'll just go with "I'm from the Centennial State."
2. If you could live any place in the world, where would you live?
Back in the same state. And/Or on a Greek island.
3. What's your favorite blog? I'll check them out of course!
It changes regularly, but one old favorite is Amy's.
4. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
Poor spelling. Agendas/Marketing. Lack of connection to the person ostensibly writing it.
5. What's your favorite TV show this season? I need a new show! :)
Hawaii Five-O wasn't so bad. I may stay with it.
6. What's your favorite 'down' time [activity?] {nothing computer related}?
Reading, puzzles, sleeping.
7. Are you a parent? If so, what's your favorite thing to do with your children?
Hang out. I'm not bothered to schedule anymore like I was when I was home all the time and he was a toddler. We just hang out, watch some TV together, talk about school, whatever.
8. What about your blog, have you considered changing?
I had a complete retool about a year ago of all three of my (main) blogs. I tinker with them regularly.
9. What do you do for a living (if you work outside the home or if you work at home)?
I get paid to catalog materials and answer occasional reference questions at work. I'm not financially recompensed for being wife, mother, sister, youth group leader, assistant at Sparky's school library. Which is just fine because I earn more important 'income' in those jobs anyway.
10. What is your favorite song at the moment? What is your favorite song ever?
"Sweet Child O' Mine" is running through my head today. "Ever" isn't likely to be the same answer from day to day. It can range from "Amazing Grace" to "I Hate Everything About You" to "To Life."
11. What is your favorite niche TV channel to watch?
We watch a lot of stuff on the History and Discovery Channels.
12. If you could have any career, what would it be and why?
I'm living the dream. Hard to believe, no?
13. What is your favorite outfit?
Jeans + Tshirt or turtleneck.
14. If you could tell your teenage self something, what would you say?
'Take your own advice once in awhile and "GET OVER YOURSELF!"'
15. What is your favorite recipe?
7-Layer Bars, which I could make in my sleep. And then eat (all of them) in a day.
16. What is the funniest joke you've ever heard?
I'm liking the blond joke FIL sent a few weeks ago. It's sorta a smart-stupid blond. How about we start telling blond jokes about guys, though. Imagine the fun!
17. What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
Ouray, or Hydra, or Galena, or any of the houses that are practically my own but belong to various friends or family members.
18. What are you most excited about with fall here?
Crunchy leaves, the departure of outrageous humidity, cooler temps at night....
19. Did you envision yourself to be where you are today ten years ago? If not, what did you envision?
I have no idea what I was thinking 10 years ago. Sparky was in second grade and it was at his first conference that his teacher started with the "he seems to be ADHD" crap. I wasn't entirely sure we'd make to senior year of high school at that point, because I might be in prison for murder.
20. If money were no object, what would your dream house look like?
I keep telling you: I'm living the dream. Big front porch, covered back porch, fireplace, nice-sized kitchen, seriously giant built-in bookshelves, huge yard, good neighbors.
21. What is your all-time favorite Disney movie?
The Lion King.
22. What blog do you think isn't getting enough notice?
Lots and lots of them. There are more that are getting too MUCH notice that I'd be willing to list. But I won't.

1 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You ARE living the dream! Thanks for the laughs...

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.