Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Tell Her No

1. When was the last time that you had to tell someone that you loved that the answer was no?
I'm a mom. I say no regularly, though much less emphatically or urgently than I used to. I can't remember a specific recent instance of saying no to anyone in my household. That makes me sound like a pushover, doesn't it?
2. When was the last time you visited a hospital?
When I took FIL in for tests last winter. Spring? Whatever.
3. If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
I wouldn't do this. I think I'm constitutionally unable to deal with 'clubbiness' in any format. I don't even fit in well in book clubs, which you'd think would be a slam dunk for me!
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
I used to punch Beast in the stomach on a regular basis, back in the day when he had solid abs. Also, I'll cop to having smacked my son a few times.
5. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
The fact that he exists, of course.
6. What really turns you on?
An epinephrine shot has an amazingly...uh...electrical effect. In all seriousness, laughter turns me on.
7. What was your biggest mistake?
I'm far too nice to people who don't deserve it. That is my next project for myself.
8. Tell us something totally random about yourself.
Yesterday I discovered a small, shallow divot in the back of my left hand that is missing in the same spot in my right hand. Weird.
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Hell no. I look like everyone's next door neighbor/teacher/whatever.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.