Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My first Hip Hop class is tonight! : D

(Found here)
...remember, I do NOT re-title these, so the hip-hop class thing...not true for me...

What flavor Popsicle is the best? I like 'em all, really, but I can't eat them anymore: too cold.

Do you have a DVR feature with your cable? We don't have cable, we have satellite, but we do use their DVR package.

How many drawers does your dresser have? My main dresser has 5, but I have a backup dresser (LONG story) with two, which are nearly empty.

Is your closet a mess? Yup. Don't judge me!

Have you ever solved a Rubik's Cube? Hell no.

Do you like The Offspring? Meh. Not my favorite band, but not the worst ever.

Describe your favorite pair of pajama pants: I have a flannel-fleece pair that are obnoxiously warm and soft. They're blue with white stars on them.

What color is your wallet? Dark green leather embossed with the Packer G. Apparently, it's no longer sold--it's about 4 years old or so.

Do you find flea markets and thrift shops enjoyable? Not atall.

Have you met amazing people online? Oh yeah.

Would you be happy if I colored a picture for you? Sure. Wait: how old are you? But really, I take gifts and appreciate the thought.

What show do you think 'made' the 90's? ER. Till I stopped watching it about 7 years in (when it wasn't the 90s anymore).

Has a music video ever given you chills? Many of them. A couple of them have given me nausea, too.

Goonies or Stand By Me? I haven't seen either, but I prefer Stand By Me based on the fact that Stephen King wrote the original story.

Jimmy Eat Word: Yay or nay? Meh. See The Offspring above.

Are you using headphones right of this very moment? Nope.

Has anyone told you they wanted to "fuck you" recently? Uhm, no....? However, I'm pretty sure someone has thought "Fuck You" in my direction in the last 48 hours at least once.

Have you ever stayed up late talking to the person you currently have feelings for? Sure. We have been married 26 years and dated for quite awhile before that.

Do you think that the last person you kissed has feelings for you? Uh, yeah, see prior answer.

How much money did you spend today? I haven't spent anything yet.

Do you wish that someone would show up at your front door right now? NO! I'm still in pajamas! I don't even want to talk on the phone yet!

Are you happier now than you were last year? Not really.

Have you kissed someone in the last 24 hours? Yes. Married. Remember?

What are you currently drinking? Diet Dr. Pepper.

Do you still talk to the person that hurt you the most? Yep. Well, no. Sorta.

Tea or coffee? Tea.

Have you gotten any compliments today? Sorta, on the phone, kinda.

Do you trust people easily? Probably more than I should but a helluva lot less than I used to.

Do you want a small or big wedding? Seeing as I'm currently married, this question makes no sense. I don't plan to get married again, for sure.

What are you looking forward to in the next three months? Spring. And the IUG conference.

Have you ever worn your best friend's clothes? Nope. Certainly not recently!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.