Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Bloom’s Taxonomy

1. What did you do this week?
Worked. Tried very hard to stay awake during the day (mostly succeeded). Calmed down a cranky patron. Didn't yell at people who annoyed me. Had some bangin'-weird dreams.
2. Why did things turn out the way they did this week?
Because I'm apparently NOT getting enough sleep.
3. How will this week’s events affect next week’s, both positively and negatively?
I won't get yelled at by anyone for something I did/said to them this week. Otherwise, I don't see a great deal of difference between this week and next week. Oh, except I have to do monthly stats next week, and I did do some stuff this week that will make that more accurate.
4. What were this week’s pivotal moments where things might have happened differently and changed everything?
Had I snapped at Beast when he was crabby earlier in the week, I'm sure it would have escalated into a 2-hour argument. I'm learning, slowly, that this doesn't pay. If I'd slept better, I'd probably have been more awake and functional at work. I dunno--I think this question is a little too deep for me right now.
5. How was your week?
Boring, in spite of the new season starting on several of my favorite shows.

5 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I love your last answer.

amy said...

I wonder if there was something in the air? I also had some weird, weird, weird dreams--even for me, they were wackadoodle.

Cat. said...

Today was my first 'bad' dream. I suppose that's a pretty good track record, eh?

amy said...

Definitely! I think you'd have liked the really strange one that I had: former spouse, huge house *filled* with strange animals, and me hitting on his teenaged son (who was not his son, but SCH's son, and *much* closer in age to me than he really is)....

Cat. said...

Well thank God you weren't hitting on a 10 year old. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.