Sunday, August 1, 2010

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Sunday 7

Name seven [Yankee] candle fragrances you think you’d most enjoy in your home.
  1. Clean Cotton (my favorite, by leaps and bounds)
  2. Balsam & Cedar
  3. Sparkling Snow
  4. Baby Powder
  5. Sage & Citrus (have one of these in the living room now, in fact)
  6. Midnight Jasmine (in small servings only, however--it's very strong)
  7. Evening Air
Note: I try to stay away from most of the food ones as they tend to make me hungry. ;-)

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I really like Autumn Wreath and Autumn Leaves. But I don't burn candles all that often in the summer.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.