Friday, August 6, 2010

(Link here)

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
I went through over a decade of basically not moving at all in the night. This, by the way, has very little to recommend it from any standpoint except perhaps the neatness one. I now make a point to roll around a bit, and apparently I've gotten piggy with the covers over the last few years as well, to hear Beast tell it. However, I rarely sprawl and the covers are always ON the bed when I wake up. And I never end up on the floor or hanging off the foot of the bed. Sleeping in a loft in college cured that habit in a big hurry! :-)
2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more proactive.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
Most of the things I needed to be warned about I probably was, but it's hard to really 'get' some things till after you've gone through them. Like childbirth, and the death of someone very close to your heart.
4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
The exit. Not a fan. [OK, probably the best totally accidental find happened while shopping for a couch for my niece Katherine about 7 years ago: I discovered a whole set of luncheon dishes to match the apple bowls my mom gave me. I love that set! And then I had to help K move the damn couch up two flights of stairs, too. Suck.]
5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
Seeing as I have to weigh-in tomorrow, I'll be having a salad, thanks. I'd kill for pasta in Alfredo sauce, bread sticks and about 4 stiff LIITs though...sigh.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

My answers would be very similar to yours. I used to not move at night and now I'm all over the place. And I completely agree with your #3 answer. I am also not a fan of garage sales/flea markets.

My weigh in is Tuesday.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.