Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday Wickedness

(Link in meme-roll)
Today we picked Mick Jagger.

1. “A good thing never ends.” Have you ever had a good thing in your life that never ended?
Well, my heart is still beating, my marriage is still intact, and my friends still love me. Or tolerate me at least.
2. “I got nasty habits, I take tea at three.” Do you have an nasty habits?
Nothing as nasty as tea at 3! Dear God, that's hinky!
3. “I'd rather be dead than to be singing Satisfaction at 45.” He obviously changed his mind. What is something that you still do that you thought you'd outgrow?
heh Lots of things. Let's go with 'eat junk food' and call it done.
4. “Lose your dreams and lose your mind.” Have you lost any of your dreams as time went by?
Yes, yes I have. I no longer plan to own 5 dogs and live in the mountains. I haven't written that novel, either.
5. “I haven't had time to return to the scene because I never left it.” As you've grown older, what ways are do you still act and think the way you did as when you were younger?
I'm still pretty uninterested in girly 17 Magazine stuff....
6. “Patriotism is something that fades when the war starts.” How do you react to this quote?
He's, apparently, dead wrong.
7. “The past is a great place and I don't want to erase it or regret it, but I don't want to be its prisoner either.” Is there a person in your life who still treats you as the same person to when your were younger? Do you like it?
My brother does, in the negative ways. That's it. My sisters are pretty much over it.
8. “It's all right letting yourself go, as long as you pull yourself back.” Have you let yourself go in any aspect of your life?
In high school I weighed 115 lbs. When I graduated from college, I weighed 120. When I got pregnant 7 years later, I weighed 129. I weigh more today than I did the night before I delivered Sparky. ...sigh.
9. “My mother has always been unhappy with what I do. She would rather I do something nicer, like being a brick layer.” How do you parents feel about what you do?
My parents no longer care in the slightest, but I think they were vaguely (at least) proud of me.
10. “Anarchy is the only slight glimmer of hope.” How would you categorize your political point of view?
Libertarian/liberal, and fiscally conservative.

1 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

None of us have written that novel. Too funny! Enjoy your day...

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.