Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part One

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair, I guess.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I only have one proper hoodie, and it's peach/orange.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yup.

4. Do you plan outfits? Heh, hardly. Today was another morning of "Ugh nothing to wear!"

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Tired. Anxious.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? Sparky's SkullCandy earbugs on one side and a pencil on the other.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I was dreaming about youth group stuff this morning. Again. Because I haven't yet dealt with what I've needed to do for the past month.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Not really. I saw some new people at church, but didn't have the chance to meet them.

9. What are you craving right now? I'm thinking I'll go have a brat in a couple of minutes.

10. Do you floss? Not as often as I should.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? The smell that lingers on, especially in apartment buildings.

12. Are you emotional? Duh, yeah. Big time.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I have tried, but I've always fallen asleep in the middle of it.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I use a spoon, so I guess that would be bite.

15. Do you like your hair? I do.

16. Do you like yourself? Mostly.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? I'd like to watch him be eaten by sharks. Does that count?

18. What are you listening to right now? Ruka's meeping a little, Beast is wandering around looking for receipts so he can do the bills, and my fingers are clickety-clacking on keyboard. It's lovely and quiet. For now.

19. Are your parents strict? Only in my memories and conscience nowadays.

20. Would you go sky diving? Sure.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? It makes great spackle. To eat? Not so much.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes. It was ... underwhelming.

3 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

Eaten by sharks works for me too :)


Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/how-are-you-feeling-right-now/
Join us for Monday Mayhem

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

The best today ANYWHERE: "I'd like to watch him be eaten by sharks. Does that count?" Yes, that counts. Thanks for the laughs..

Kwizgiver said...

Love, lovelovelove the Bushie answer! ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.