Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mountain

You Are an Intense Person
You travel lightly through this world. You only bring the things you're absolutely sure you'll need.

You are good at finding balance in your life. You rest when you need to, but you also know that too much rest is dangerous.

When you get tired, you tend to feel scattered and a bit disoriented. It's hard for you to get your bearings.

You are happiest when you've reached an important goal or milestone. You like to feel like your life is progressing.
I came from a long line of "pack EVERYTHING" people, but I'm gradually improving. Methaphorically, I'm better at that than I am literally. The rest...meh.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I'm an optimist. :-)

Cat. said...

Why yes, yes you are! :-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.