Friday, July 30, 2010

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
My girl, my girl, don't lie to me.

[01] On a scale of one to ten, with ten being great and one being poor, how good of a sleeper are you?
I'm about a 7 or 8 most of the time.
[02] Under what conditions do you sleep best?
Dark, quiet, stress-free, exhausted, in my own bed.
[03] Do you nap? How long is a good nap time?
I do nap semi-regularly. Anything longer than an hour is too long. Even 10 minutes can be enough.
[04] Do you sleep on your back, stomach, side, or other?
Mostly my left side, though I've branched out to my right side more in the last few years. Rarely on my back, unless I'm sick.
[05] How many hours do you require each night?
I can make do with 5 or 6.
BONUS: How many hours did you sleep last night?
Lights went out at midnight, and my alarm went off at 6:30, but I didn't sleep very deeply all night.
updated to answer ALL the questions 8:29 a.m. 7/31/10

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.