Friday, July 9, 2010

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
south beach, baby
eyeroll

[01] What was the last major decision that you made?
I make decisions all-bloody-day at work. Some are major, some are not. Today, I decided not to slug Fat Frank. It was the right decision, but I'm not happy about it.
[02] What factors went into making that decision?
1. I like my job. 2. I don't think I'd do well in jail. 3. It wouldn't prove anything to Fatso, and he'd be obviously right (this time) that I was harassing him. 4. And no amount of showering would be enough to get the Frank-cooties off my hand after I made contact.
[03] With whom did/do you seek counsel to make a confident decision?
Me and God, we make a good team in things like this.
[04] Do you prefer to make decisions quickly or do you prefer to "sleep on it?"
It's odd: I seem to make the big decisions more quickly than the small ones. I can mull over using a red or green pen for hours vs. choosing which refrigerator I want to spend the next 15 years with.
[05] What was the last regrettable decision you made (if you have ever made one)?
Most of them involve not shutting my mouth sooner. Today was yet another in a long, LONG list of times when shutting up would have, if not solved, then ameliorated the situation.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.