Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday Thunks

(Link in meme-roll)
Never Agree in the First Place
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of my rocking tan I've got going and the number 45.

1. Driver's Ed. Demon #1 is taking it right now. Did you pass your driver's test the first time you took it?
Both the written and the road test...yep. My sister Jean, on the other hand, has taken the road test at least 10 times over the course of her life, failing most of those times. It's ok--she's overseas. ;-) And she doesn't drive anymore anyway.
2. You are sitting outside on your deck in your comfy lawn chair, feet are up and the temp outside is perfect. There are no bugs to bite you and ruin the night... it's peaceful and all you can hear is the birds singing and an occasional cricket. What's in your hand?
Probably a book. Possibly a glass of wine. Maybe nothing; maybe I'm jes' settin'.
3. How many graduation parties and weddings do you have to attend this summer? Ok.. how many are you invited to?
Been to two graduation parties, briefly, and I think that's it. No weddings. Maybe next spring.
4. There is no other choice in the matter - you must transform into a different race, but the catch is that you get to pick which race. What will you now be?
Uhh...I'll go with Pacific Islander, I guess. Especially if I can be a native! Warm, islands, yay!
5. Someone once said that the grass isn't greener on the other side... are you jealous of your neighbor's lawn?
Nope. Lawns do not ring my bell at all.
6. Bud is walking along a beach barefooted and steps on a piece of glass buried deep in the sand. His foot is bleeding... does he cry, swear or stomp around on his other foot?
Yes. Followed by wrapping the foot up in any material he can and hobbling to the car. But, watching him stomp on one foot is worth it. ;-) 
7. I'm gonna take you fishing... are you going to be a whiney baby and not bait your own hook and when you catch a fish am I gonna have to take it off the hook for you?
Fuck it--I'll bait my damn hook! And take out the hook. Who, exactly, is the whiner here??
8. From a Facebook friend: When asked what would you bring with you to a deserted island, why doesn't anyone answer "a boat"?
Good question. What's the answer to it?
9. Hamburger buns - sesame seeds or not?
I don't mind the seeds. I don't have to have them either. Whatever.
10. From Demon #1: What's your favorite flavor of water?
Clean. (I don't drink flavored water.)
11. Eclipse is coming out this month... are you going to see it?
Are you on crack? I'm not a teeny, I didn't care for the first book (painfully horrendous writing!), I didn't bother with the first movie, and I'm not really on board the whole vampire bandwagon.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.