Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)

1) If you could turn invisible, what would you do with this ability?
I'd probably listen in on some conversations that are none of my business, after which I would have more problems than I currently do.
2) If you could fly, how would you do it? Wings? Rocket pack? Purely under your own power, like Superman?
Purely under my own power. I don't want to have to deal with wings or rockets.
3) If you could tranform into other people, look however you wanted, how would you choose to look, or who would you turn into?
I think I'd probably look pretty much like myself...only 50 pounds or so lighter. ;-)
4) If you could turn into an animal, which animal would it be?
Wolf.
5) If you had superpowers, would you use them to become a vigilante superhero, fighting crime?
Depends on what they were. Maybe.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.