Monday, June 7, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Do you know how to diagram a sentence?
I do not. I didn't have much grammar instruction until I was about 12. Sad. I would love to be able to do this; it seems like a relaxing past-time, but not if you have to learn it at age 46!
2) How close are you to your parents?
Well, they are both dead now, but I always felt closer to Dad when he was alive. I have some serious unresolved Mom Issues.
3) Have you ever tried to put out a fire?
Yes, I have. And I was successful. Baking soda is my friend.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Looks like Colorado...except for that bridge. Rivers should have rocks in them, like this one. Smooth, rock-free rivers are weird-looking to me.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.