Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cocktail Hour

You Are Intense
You're so energetic and passionate it's intoxicating. You are fired up!

You're the type of person that has many things going on at once. And you refuse to pick just one.

You are [almost] always up for an adventure, and you are likely to turn a boring day into something amazing.

You crave new and mind blowing experiences. If you feel nervous, you're doing something right.
This really doesn't describe me that well, except those parts I highlighted, but I have my moments of "intense" believe me.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.