Sunday, May 9, 2010

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. Pancakes or Waffles…and why?
Pancakes.  I just like 'em better. They soak up syrup and aren't crunchy.
2. Bacon or Sausage…and why?
Bacon. OMG--BACON!!!! Sausage is too greasy and squishy; bacon is crispy, salty, melty...yum.
3. Orange Juice or Grapefruit Juice…and why?
Normally, orange juice because it's not as tart, but I do love grapefruit juice sometimes. Great, now I'm having a craving!
4. Grits or Cream of Wheat…and why?
lol Too funny. I've had grits ONCE, cooked (very badly) by my mom, a Yankee. Used to love Cream of Wheat but haven't eaten any for years. I'll stick with dry cereal, thanks.
5. Hash Browns or Fried Apple Rings…and why?
Hash browns. I don't like cooked fruit, unless it's surrounded by pastry.
6. Bagel or Biscuit…and why?
Bagel. Cuz they are easier to store and heat up fast. Biscuits should always be fresh and hot...which is hard on the average day. I'm terrified of making biscuits from scratch.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.