Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The 35 Questions X 2 Meme: Part Two

36. If you suddenly became single or are single, do you think you could last in a relationship for 12 months or more?
Can't I just be single for awhile? Like, a long while? I haven't ever been single, not for 24+ years.
37. Do you forgive or forget?
I'm pretty good at one of these at a time, but have trouble in combination.
38. Do you trust people?
In some areas I'm an easy mark. In other areas, I'm very paranoid. I mostly trust that people are primarily into doing what's best for themselves, not me.
39. What are you not looking forward to?
The future seems bright for the foreseeable future. I'm not particularly easy about facing down someone I need to deal with at work (someone with whom I work), but that isn't imminent.
40. Do you get mad easily?
In the winter, no. In the summer, yes. But here's the deal, in the summer, I also cry and laugh more than I do (either of those) in the summer. All or nothing, baby.
41. Tell us about the last time you were told you that you have pretty eyes.
I don't recall anyone saying this. However, I like my eyes just fine.
42. Do you have strange dreams?
Uhm, well, they are dreams, so by definition they are rarely normal.
43. Ever licked someone's cheek or forehead?
Yup. Don't.Ask. lol
44. Tell us about the last time you fell asleep in someone's arms.
It's been awhile. Not a comfortable position.
45. When did you last play a game?
About two weeks ago, I played spoons at youth group. And I'm currently on Fbook playing Kingdoms of Camelot, upgrading a quarry and working on some alchemy. <--proof of geekdom
46. What do you have on you at all times?
Skin.
47. Do you go out in public without getting all dressed up?
I'm rarely ever dressed up. I do make sure I'm appropriate: jeans, shirt, shoes.
48. Do you like fruity or minty gum?
Minty. Mom was right. Again.
49. Favourite musician or group?
U2. Thought I have dozens of bands that I like.
50. Do you like anyone?
Nope. I hate the universe. OK, not true, I just hate this question.
51. Favourite computer game?
All of them. It sort of depends on the day. Right now, I'm playing the same game I mentioned above but have moved on to upgrading a mine now.
52. First album you ever went and bought with your own money?
Probably a compilation album that was a complete bust. I didn't know--and still don't know--any of the songs.
53. Think back five months ago, were you single?
hah I no longer even bother to think in terms of months.
54. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
I don't believe in going overboard, but I think they deserve to be marked, yes.
55. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Sure. Anything's possible. To be honest, I have it on pretty good authority that someone definitely IS.
56. Last thing you bought?
Groceries. It's what I do.
57. Are you a jealous person?
Can't be arsed.
58. Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Not usually.
59. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Beastie is my bestie.
60. Have you ever had your heart-broken?
Yes. Rather recently.
61. Have you ever done something while drunk that you still cannot believe you did?
Hell yeah. And it's been 26 years! I learned my lesson and never drank that much, that fast, again.
62. Is there anyone you secretly wish you could be spending your time with right now?
Nope. Well, ok, I'd like to be spending time alone, but that ain't happening.
63. Do you text?
Yup.
64. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
Not so much.
65. Is your life anything like it was a year ago?
Pretty much.
66. Go back one year on your blog. Leave us a link to your favorite post.
OK, I have five blogs that are generally active, and three Easter baskets to fill in the next half hour. I'll let you figure out how to use the Archives in the right column and find your own favorite post, ok? See how generous I am?
67. You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
Clean water.
68. Tell us about someone that you have lost contact with someone you wish you didn't.
Wow is this badly written. I am not happy that I can't find Psycho-Boss. Good to keep track of where the known crazies are.
69. What is the last thing you said out loud?
I'm giggling right now over a DVR'd episode of NCIS from last month. No clue what words I actually last spoke.
70. Will this year be better than last?
Shit, I'm not sure it can be worse! At least neither of our mom's is going to die. Again.

4 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

Not many people can admit that you can't do both forgive and forget at the same time.

Join us for Monday Mayhem!

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/stuff-national-child-abuse-prevention-month-steal/

Kwizgiver said...

I really need to start watching NCIS.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I won't ever ask about the licking part. Promise. Happy Easter...

Cat. said...

KW: Yes you do, or I'll Gibbs-smack ya! ;-)

Bud: Not that you're asking or anything. lol [I was a kid, it was nothing hinky]

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.